Travels With Myself


Tuesday 9 February 2010

Preparation, preparation, preparation!

Ok, so its a mere 5 days until I leave and I am trying to stay on top of all the lists! It is not unknown to most of you that I have mild OCD tendancies in my organisation and this is going into overdrive now I have a iphone and I can set numerous memos and list to beep all day.
I have been told the children I wil be working with are aged 0- 7 years and that I should start brainstorming ideas for activities, lessons, games etc. I have been trying to remember things from when I was little but I am coming up blank! If anyone has any suggestions please let me know, any songs with actions ( I remember bits of 'we're going on a bear hunt'). Anyhoo the next few days wil be packing, buying most of the stock of boots and speed learning Spanish grammer.
Chau xxxx

1 comment: