Travels With Myself


Saturday 13 February 2010

Hello, I am en route to costa rica just now and am unsurprisingly delayed at heathrow!
I may not make my connection but I am pretty up for a night in Houston!
It is very surreal to think it all starts in a day, the teaching and learning(struggling) with Spanish.
I have done so much planning that it doesn't seem real that I'm actually going. I am very excited to start and meet the other volunteers.
It's like starting school againg- will I be the random Scottish girl?!
chau for now xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Wahey, Heathrow does it again! It's an incredible skill, how do they do it?!
    Did you get a night in Houston? Hope you've arrived safe and sound:)
    I'm catching up on Glee right now!
    Key blonde quote for somewhere new:
    "Now don't be scared, everyone will love you!"
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete