Travels With Myself


Wednesday 12 January 2011

New year, new page, new adventure

I am not entirely sure that anyone still reads this, due to my horrific lapse in posting once I left Ciudad Quesada and returned to cold Scotland. I apologise for -never finishing my posts on this trip, I found it hard to talk about my experience once I returned as I missed Costa Rica and my time there deeply.
That is not to say I wasn't very pleased to be home!

I have had another wonderful 9 months back in Edinburgh with my friends and family, and am now about to embark on a 5 month trip around South America with my close friend John.

I leave in 33 days, there is much left to be done, so expect preparation blogging while I get ready for the next adventure.

Also, I need to go through the trauma of buying walking sandals!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment